FEAR OF PROPERTY


What are the fears that stop people from buying  a home?🏡
What could prevent a future home owner to back out from a deal of owning their dream home?
These are questions that sometimes go through the minds of realtors and home owners alike. I hong out with a few colleagues🤓 when one of them, who is currently developing her first estate🏯 asked a question." what are the fears of home buyers"?😬
And I thought wow this lady is a gem,💝 she doesn't just want to sell her homes, she wanted to know the worries her buyers faced,And what could prevent them from buying.She cared enough about the people's well-being and not just trying to make money off them.She wanted to meet their needs at every aspect.👷So I thought to myself these are the kind of developers nigeria needs.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 So I went home and did a little research👀 on the fears of Property and how to overcome them,mostly for first time owners.💪

1•THE WORST-CASE SCENARIO

Often when you are considering purchasing an investment property for the first time, all you can image is everything going wrong, your property will sit empty, the repairs will cost too much, your renters will damage your property, and you will lose money. To deal with this fear, take the time to consider what the worse outcome can possibly be, and then sit down to determine if you can live with it. Often times, you will find that you can.🕵

2•YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT

You may worry that you don't understand the market well enough to make a solid decision. This lack of confidence can keep you on the sidelines. There is an easy fix, however. First, start reading all the books you can find on investing in real estate, property management, and home repair. Second, join your local real estate club and start asking questions. People are usually happy to help.👫

3•Being Unable To Afford Your Mortgage Payment

Many people wonder how they will afford their mortgage😤😲 if they lose their job. They also might see that the mortgage payment required to afford a home in their area exceeds what they currently pay in rent. To deal with potential job loss, make sure to have a large emergency fund set aside. You can use this money to continue paying the mortgage if you lose your job. Also, though you may experience unpleasant collection activities, your home isn't likely to be taken away from you the first time you miss a mortgage payment.
Before you take on a mortgage, set up a budget so you know what your existing expenses are and how much money you take home every month.💰

these common fears should not stop you from owning your own home.Think about the joy and security that comes with being a home owner and enjoy real estate

Comments


  1. Thanks for sharing information to us. If someone want to know more about Service Apartments. I think this is the right place for you!
    Service Apartments
    Service apartments in coimbatore for monthly rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Estate With Queen taflora blog is perfect for Real Estate tips and informations. I feel happy to read your unique information of FEAR OF PROPERTY. Similarly useful tip and particulars are available at Anabia Associate, Aanbia Associate to find the perfect plots in state life housing society, Bankers town and DHA 9 is right place mark of trust; make your home sweet home.
    Plots for sale in Bankers Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubai Studio City is among the many media oriented initiatives visualize by the Dubai Holding’s Subsidiary TECOM. This project also recognized as DSC free zone which offers the balanced combination of planned infrastructure and a media driven business environment to support the development of broadcast, movie, television, theater and music production companies of the Middle East. Properties for sale in Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this. much needed it. i came to know RBS. Its one of the best real estate company in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deceased Estates Management Solutions Servicing Melbourne. The loss of a loved one can be an incredibly emotional and overwhelming time for people.

    deceased estate cleaning
    deceased estate melbourne
    deceased estate cleaning
    deceased estate clearing
    deceased estate cleanups
    deceased estate melbourne
    deceased estate repairs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I will recommend you, trust on believe on RBS. . one of the great real estate agency,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this info. Land Guider is a best real estate company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Maryville Home Buyers. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Pedro is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move to DC. He’s just the absolute best.”
    I will recommend anyone here looking for a loan to contact a loan officer Pedro on Email... pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp call: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading.
    I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us.
    if you want known more details please visit our website Realtor in Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  12. This nice blog, Very important article, I suggest you to read blog every one. I have one suggest for you here you have some more examples about Luxurious life Real Estate in Kurnool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tata Houses. Get the best Residencies within your budget in a single place. Invest in TATA Value Homes and Get your dream home right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Satisfy your customers through decase plus experience Microsoft Gold Partner Dynamic Netsoft Technologie's Property management solution on d365

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michael Gailliot Homes have licensed realtors, properties that represent the sale and purchase of family and single, land sales, acquisitions, income property, and client housing for commercial leasing in northern Virginia. The founder really loves these areas and is overwhelmed with his knowledge of recent transactions, neighborhood information, similar services, and school districts, other services including mortgage, insurance, and inspection information. He receives the following certifications, International Property Specialist, National Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, real estate agent annandale va 2015 Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of the Year. A platform that dreams of connecting people and the community.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Blog...!!!
    Thanks for write blog on such a amazing topic. Most of the people having fear to buy property.

    Visit our website to Buy property in Qatar

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have signature living jvc. You can find very cost effective and luxury apartments here in a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Explore the pinnacle of architectural innovation and luxury living with Aldar Developer ProjectsAldar Developer Projects. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the distinctive features that make Aldar a prominent force in the real estate landscape of Dubai, shaping the city's skyline and redefining the concept of modern living.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts