Gift Yourself a Home


I love everything about this house from the perfectly molded lawn to the beautiful space and glass that lets you explore the beauty of nature from your living room as well as letting in all that day light which is one of the things I love about homes. It brings everything to life. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want this.
This is the gooòd life!!! 
And do tell, what's more lovely than seeing more homes like this in Nigeria. NOTHING! I tell you! Be it a 10 year old or 25 year old, you're not too young  to own a property. Now am not asking all you beautiful 10 year old to go buy yourselves a house, but, you can have your daddy or mummy (if they can, I pray they do) gift you one or (win a lottery ) especially when it can be as awesome as the one in the picture abovešŸ˜. For my fellow grown ups, what's more rewarding than investing in something that only yields more profit as time goes by.....
Amazing right? I know! 
It is one of the best ways to save, grow financially and also have a stand for yourself and your community.
This brings me to the list of affordable lands in Abuja at the moment.

Locations: Life Camp / Idu Karmo in abuja,Nigeria.
Land Options: 300sqm for a semi detached 3 bedroom duplex is going for 7millon Naira and 600sqm for a fully detached 4 bedroom duplex with a BQ going for 17million Naira.
Facilities/Amenities:

  • good road network
  • Water supply
  • Excellent security network and street lights
  • Hospital
  • Estate relaxation and many more

Contact me for more info +2348088695252 email:queenygold211@gmail.com

This could be the best gift to yourself as prices might go up anytime.
GET A PIECE OF THE ACTION! GOOD LUCK!

Comments

Popular Posts